Tuesday 6 March 2012

Opened for Business



Hello all

I am happy to announce that Raquel's Homemade is now officially opened for business!
Yesterday I sold my first 2 cakes for a cafe in Brentford - London :) As requested by my client, I baked a banana cake and a tray of very chocolatey brownies! hope his customers like it!
I would like to thank Natalie for her help on this one!
I have to admit, I am extremely anxious to know the comments, so fingers crossed!
It's such an overwhelming feeling to sell my first two cakes for a cafe! I am confident that my bakes were nice, but just how nice? Will people comeback to eat "my" brownies? "my" banana cake?
I hope this could be my future - i would love to make of this my job! we'll see...
Now, who wants to buy me some cake?

Lots of love!
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment