Saturday 31 January 2015

Ina Garten - Barefoot Contessa

I went a little overboard last week at Books for Cooks and got myself 6 new cookbooks. They are all huge with hundreds of recipes each.
I am aching to start trying these recipes but wasn't sure what would be the best to start... so I decided to do one book per month.
For this month I chose one of my favourite American cooks, Ina Garten, also known as the Barefoot Contessa. I find her recipes easy to make, and flawless. She uses everyday ingredients in such a sophisticated manner, I am a huge fan. I got the book "Make aAhead" which has lots of tips on how to prepare dinner parties ahead and how to store and keep your meals, as well as if you want to make to freeze.

You can have a look at Ina's website here if you fancy trying some of her recipes.


Ps - the beautiful table runner was handmade by my sister Luisa Martins

No comments:

Post a Comment