Friday 26 October 2012

River Cottage

A couple of months ago me and a group of friends escaped from the hustle and bustle of London and went to Dorset for a few days.
We rented a little cottage for a few days and went in a wonderful discovery of the english country side. I am absolutely in love with it. From the Yorkshire Dales to the beaches in Devon. Now it was time to discover Dorset and what a discovery!
The cottage was a converted water mill and the owners kept the original features which made it feel as though you were staying on a very cosy museum!
The house had an Agar (dream) and we used it and abused it! We roasted and roasted, baked and baked!
My favorite moments were swimming with hundreds and hundreds of fishes! It was the first time since I learn to swim, that I swam in the sea! Gorgeous! We also found the River cottage canteen and had a yumster of an english breakfast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment